AGSE/STANLEY AVIATION PART #
ENGINE OEM EQUIVALENT PART #
Fan Stator Shipping Stand
ACCOMMODATES ENGINE MODEL(S)
PART # CONFIGURATIONS
Click image to enlarge
- For air & truck transport.
- Two Outrigger Arms provide stability during transfer.
- Forklift pockets provide provisioning for fork lifting from either side of the unit to facilitate transfer to an aircraft cargo loader or a truck.
- Once the Fan Case is mounted to the “A” Flange Mounting Plate it can be rotated for air transport or truck transport.
- Once the fan case is rotated into the horizontal position, the fan case is then rotated clockwise/counterclockwise to clear the sides of the door of a 747 or to put in the proper clock position to remove the fan from the fan shipping fixture.
- The Rotation is accomplished using Screw Jacks eliminating the problems of hydraulic leaks and cylinder bleed-down associated with hydraulic systems.