- For air & truck transport.
- Two Outrigger Arms provide stability during transfer.
- Forklift pockets provide provisioning for fork lifting from either side of the unit to facilitate transfer to an aircraft cargo loader or a truck.
- Once the Fan Case is mounted to the “A” Flange Mounting Plate it can be rotated for air transport or truck transport.
- Once the fan case is rotated into the horizontal position, the fan case is then rotated clockwise/counterclockwise to clear the sides of the door of a 747 or to put in the proper clock position to remove the fan from the fan shipping fixture.
- The Rotation is accomplished using Screw Jacks eliminating the problems of hydraulic leaks and cylinder bleed-down associated with hydraulic systems.
Compatible With Other
AGSE GSE & Tooling
Click on part number(s) in red below to find out more