- Shock mitigated
- Designed to carry the full engine or engine propulsor during truck shipment.
- After engine installation, the stand can be removed from the front or rear of the aircraft.
- Four sixteen-inch shock-absorbing casters swivel inboard/outboard for clearance and easy deployment.
- Each caster has the capability of separate manual steering. The tow bar can steer the unit from either end and is stored directly on the unit.
- Raising/lowering the system is accomplished by using jack screws, eliminating the problems of hydraulic leaks and cylinder bleed-down associated with a hydraulic system.
Dimensions & Weight
Compatible With Other
AGSE GSE & Tooling
Click on part number(s) in red below to find out more