AGSE/STANLEY AVIATION PART #
ENGINE OEM EQUIVALENT PART #
ACCOMMODATES ENGINE MODEL(S)
PART # CONFIGURATIONS
Click image to enlarge
- Shock mitigated
- Designed to carry the full engine or engine propulsor during truck shipment.
- After engine installation, the stand can be removed from the front or rear of the aircraft.
- Four sixteen-inch shock-absorbing casters swivel inboard/outboard for clearance and easy deployment.
- Each caster has the capability of separate manual steering. The tow bar can steer the unit from either end and is stored directly on the unit.
- Raising/lowering the system is accomplished by using jack screws, eliminating the problems of hydraulic leaks and cylinder bleed-down associated with a hydraulic system.